5 Tips for Hiring a Bathroom Renovation Contractor20 January 2022
7 Factors That Affect the Cost of Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations30 January 2023
Why Renovate My Kitchen?
It’s crucial to determine what you want to accomplish with your refurbishment project. Since kitchen renovations Brisbane are huge investments, you must pinpoint the reason/s for undertaking such complicated tasks.
They can be any (or all) of the following:
- Update the kitchen to suit your lifestyle;
- Eliminate inconveniences to improve kitchen functionality;
- Increase water and energy savings;
- Improve home marketability;
- Upgrade the materials and appliances to suit your family’s needs.
How Much Will It Cost Me?
Kitchens come in different colour schemes, styles, sizes, and costs. As you are mapping out your plans, naturally, you might come up with questions about the price, like, “How much do small kitchen renovations Brisbane and Gold Coast need?” or “For luxury kitchens in Brisbane, how much should I set aside for the entire project?”
If you want to upgrade the look from standard to luxurious, or you want to maximise your small kitchen space, the cost will vary.
Some variables influencing the total cost of your renovation project would be:
- Home value
- Design elements
- Project scale and kitchen size
- Frequency of use
- Changes or upgrades in kitchen utilities (appliances, amenities, electrical equipment, etc.)
- Flooring type
- Quality of renovation materials
The average cost for standard kitchen renovations Brisbane and kitchen renovations Gold Coast will be about $22,000. In comparison, you can expect to pay about $30,000 or more for luxurious or high-end kitchens.
Minor kitchen renovations Brisbane or kitchen renovations Gold Coast, which typically require you to purchase budget-priced materials and finishes, usually fall within the range of $8,000 to $15,000 or more.
There may be numerous factors dictating the total cost of your kitchen renovation. Still, it will be up to you if you want to be lavish or economical in your kitchen renovation materials and design.
Kitchen renovations Brisbane and Gold Coast are rewarding projects, especially when you do them right. This is why we also recommend consulting a professional kitchen renovation contractor to ensure a flawless renovation. You’ll also get actual quotation estimates from an expert renovator to avoid additional costs and save time and energy.
What Is the Suitable Kitchen Renovation Design Style for Me?
The best kitchen renovations Brisbane and Gold Coast vary in style and design to fit one’s distinct style. Several kitchen renovators can even offer you custom-made cabinetry and engineered-stone benchtops.
If you are still unsure about what you want in that renovation project, don’t worry.
Here are a few design colours and styles you can consider to spark an idea for your next kitchen renovation:
- Muted green. Delicate mid-tone greens will complement neutral colours and can make your kitchen appear spacious and prominent.
- Vintage. This will be ideal if you want to install vintage pieces but don’t have enough space for a full-size kitchen island.
- Marble. Marbles are suitable for accentuating kitchen vanities and walls, making your kitchen appear chic and luxurious.
- Bold colour. This type is popular in the modern age since it can incorporate bold colours with technology through kitchen utilities.
- Strong-neutral colour mixture. People now choose to mix neutral colours with solid colours, such as blue, rich red, and deep green, to express a vibrant yet clean-cut kitchen theme.
Whatever style you choose, make sure it enhances and complements the overall appearance of your space. For guidance and advice, you should also consult a kitchen renovation contractor.
Kitchen Renovation Tips
Lastly, here are some practical tips you must remember for successful kitchen renovations Brisbane and Gold Coast:
- Study your existing kitchen.
- Consider high-traffic areas (such as the work aisles).
- Design while thinking about ergonomics and accessibility of the kitchen to everyone.
- Be sure to choose your fixtures, materials, and finishes before starting your project.
- Select your appliances with practicality and compatibility in mind.
- Keep your water fixtures, appliances, and walls in the same location to lessen your footprint, cut the amount of dust and debris, and avoid significant problems (like plumbing and leaks).
- Determine the ideal location to mount your lighting fixture to help you work safely and efficiently.
- Balance material quality and functionality.
- Add storage areas, not space.
- Don’t be afraid to communicate your plans to your kitchen remodeler, designer, and contractor.
Your kitchen is not just a stunning backsplash with striking sets of cabinets; it is your home’s heart and your source of pride. This is why you must think carefully before undertaking any major kitchen renovations.
And to truly enjoy the benefits of your upgraded kitchen, you should consult a professional designer, renovator, and contractor. Overall, renovation pros will help you make ideal style decisions, immediately pinpoint potential problems, and meet the desired timeline of your project completion.
Find the Right Kitchen Renovator at Garcia Kitchens
Looking for a kitchen renovator with an impressive track record of successful kitchen remodels in Brisbane and the Gold Coast? Garcia Kitchens is the company for you. We always make sure that our kitchen renovations Brisbane and Gold Coast will add value to your home.
We will also provide you with expert advice regarding the cost and what you should include in your renovation plans. Most importantly, we can give you a hand with the ideal layout that will fit your home, kitchen, and family needs.